Please join Refuge for Women and other area leaders over breakfast to hear about plans to open a Refuge aftercare home in our area. Refuge for Women offers a new beginning to women who have been sexually exploited and trafficked and we invite you and your church to attend this breakfast to learn more about our faith-based program and how you can have an impact in helping us establish this home. Please RSVP and feel free to bring a friend.
Step into a new pair of shoes and help a women step into freedom!
Come and shop from our huge selection of new and gently used women’s shoes for all your casual, work and party needs. Accessories and a nice selection of coats and work clothing will also be available. Cash and check only. All proceeds to help Refuge for Women open an after care home for sexually exploited and trafficked women.
Early Bird Sale
12 pm - 1 pm
1 pm - 3 pm
Contact Donna at Donna.firstname.lastname@example.org with questions
Join the effort to open the Refuge for Women Chicago house. A generous benefactor has pledged to match every new monthly donor, dollar for dollar. If you sign up to give $25/month, this donor will give RFW Chicago an additional $300. $50/month releases an additional $600. $100/month releases an additional $1200.
Click here to become a monthly donor today!
Please join Refuge for Women, New Name, Administer Justice, Reclaim 13 and Law Enforcement in a time of worship and prayer on behalf of the precious people served by these organizations.
· Add your voice to the chorus.
· Celebrate stories of hope.
· Intercede for justice, deliverance, restoration and FREEDOM.
· Grow in faith, believing that the Light of Heaven WILL break in and lives will be changed forever.
Click HERE to RSVP
- Join us for an evening of inspiration and new beginnings!
- Learn more about Refuge for Women and our mission to provide a residential healing experience for women who have been sexually exploited.
- Hear about the new Refuge home opening in the Northwest suburbs this summer!
- Experience a powerful performance by Allie, a talented musician and soon-to-be Refuge graduate!
There is no cost to attend the event, but registration is required. Register below or call 605-553-1816.
An opportunity to donate and partner with Refuge for Women to help open our home will be presented.